1. Your contract for purchases made through the Site is with dvdsea.com, and you undertake that any and all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only.
2. You must be eighteen years old to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use the site in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use the site.
3. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
4. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and dvdsea.com until dvdsea.com dispatches the product(s) ordered. We will confirm that the product(s) have been dispatched by a confirmation email. This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by dvdsea.com of your offer to buy goods from dvdsea.com or a third party supplier that is engaged on your behalf by dvdsea.com (whether or not you receive that e-mail).
5. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
6. This confirmatory e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
7. The confirmatory e-mail will also contain a link to these terms and conditions.
8. You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
10.You undertake that all details you provide to dvdsea.com for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
11.You must choose a username and password on completion of registration. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and shall only use the Site under your own username and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If it is compromised, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your username or password.
12.If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform dvdsea.com as soon as possible.
13. dvdsea.com reserves the right to make a full restocking charge for any goods which are not returned in mint condition or to refuse to accept such goods, at its sole discretion. Your statutory rights are not affected.
14.You acknowledge that any review, feedback or rating which you leave may be published and agree that it may be displayed for as long as we consider appropriate and that the content may be syndicated to other dvdsea.com sites and publications.
15.You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless against any claim or action brought by third parties, arising out of or in connection with any feedback, ratings or reviews posted by you on the website, including the violation of their privacy or intellectual property rights.
16.You grant dvdsea.com and its affiliate companies a non-exclusive, royalty-free worldwide license to use or edit any reviews posted by you. We reserve the right to publish, edit or remove any reviews without notifying.